Manage episode 283489285 series 2804354
Hey everyone, it’s time to get back into season 9 of the Sketchnote Army Podcast!
I have more great guest interviews for your listening pleasure, including:
- Lee LeFever of Common Craft innovator of explainer videos
- Ana Reinert of the Well Appointed Desk
- John Muir Laws, nature journaler
- Ania Staskiewicz, a graphic recorder and teacher in Poland
- Martin Hausmann, the creator of the Bikablo drawing system
- Debbie Baff, a PhD student using sketchnotes to improve her doctoral work
- Benjamin Felis, punk rocker, graffiti artist, visual rebel and teacher
- Ceren Yildirim, agile coach and avid visualizer
- Paddy & Grant of The Visual Jam, and international gathering for visual people
- Diana Soriat, author, sketchnoter and bullet joournaler
- Guillaume Wiatr, strategy advisor and visual thinker
- Brian Tarallo, graphic recorder, facilitator and author
You’re going to just LOVE season 9!
New episodes start next week Monday, February 1st, 2021 with Lee LeFever, so keep your eye on your podcast app every Monday morning!
SEASON 9 SPONSORED BY
- The Sketchnote Lettering Workshop
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
To support the creation, production and hosting of the Sketchnote Army Podcast, buy one of Mike Rohde’s bestselling books. Use code ROHDE40 at Peachpit.com for 40% off!