Manage episode 274160324 series 2804354
This episode of the Sketchnote Army Podcast is brought to you by Neuland, the innovative maker of visual thinking tools. Every Neuland product is designed with passion to be durable and sustainable. Check out their newly redesigned Neuland FineOne® line of water-based, refillable markers.
Save 15% with code amb290425 until December 31, 2020
- Intro: Who is Xina?
- How did Xina stumble into sketchnoting?
- Lessons from the funeral business for living a full life
- Xina’s approach to energy management
- The correlation between presentation and performance is communication
- Sharing with others
- Xina’s Tools
- 3 tips
- Xina’s website
- Xina on Twitter
- Xina on Instagram
- Xina on Facebook
- Xina on LinkedIn
- Sketchnote Army Podcast on Self-Care: Season 07 / EP07
- Adinkra Symbols from Ghana
- Papermate Flair Pens
- Gel Pens
- iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Paper by WeTransfer
- The Sketchnote Ideabook
- If you can doodle and if you can write, you can draw
- Don’t get too caught up about drawing, but make drawing practice a part of something else you do
- Think of something you like doing, and sketchnote that for enjoyment
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
To support the creation, production and hosting of the Sketchnote Army Podcast, buy one of Mike Rohde’s bestselling books. Use code ROHDE40 at Peachpit.com for 40% off!