Smarter Destiny Podcast: Quick Proven Growth Tactics From Founders You Can Use ASAP - Subscribe Now!
#71 - Vidya Ravi - The key to relationship marketing
Manage episode 264472638 series 2660013
Vidya Ravi is a digital marketing specialist, funner builder and Facebook Ads expert. Over the past years, Vidya has worked in multiple successful online business launches, and amongst her current clients there are two comma club winners, coaches and well-known brands. Her speciality is helping ecommerce brands who want converting websites, sales funnels and lead building strategies.
- Bullet points
- 00:55 - Intro
- 03:30 - The start of the entrepreneurial journey
- 09:00 - Looking for a new job
- 10:16 - Getting burnout
- 11:05 - What is dal?
- 13:35 - Transforming the situation
- 16:35 - What’s working in digital marketing in 2020
- 22:03 - Relationship marketing
- 26:20 - One of the biggest mistakes Facebook advertisers are making
- 28:30 - How to avoid guesswork
- 33:09 - What works in creative in 2020
- 35:38 - Leveraging retargeting options
- 37:24 - Where to learn more
- 38:00 - Rapid fire question round
- 38:20 - What superhero would you be and why?
- 38:43 - What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 39:20 - What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 40:15 - What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 43:50 - What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 44:35 - What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 48:35 - What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 50:11 - What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 51:00 - Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 52:00- What book do you read or gift the most?
- 53:30 - What silly thing should people do more of?
- 54:40 - If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 56:14 - Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- 56:40 - Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- 57:38 golpe
- 57:40- What makes you happiest?
- 59:05 - Any asks or requests for the audience?