Smarter Destiny Podcast: Quick Proven Growth Tactics From Founders You Can Use ASAP - Subscribe Now!
#74 - Chris Belote - The local SEO king
Manage episode 265676880 series 2660013
Chris Belote is a digital marketer and the founder of www.innovativemarketing.net , which specialises in helping home service companies get new customers with digital marketing. Some of his most notable achievements include taking businesses from 600 thousand dollars a year to 2 million a year. Chris turns traffic into dollars, leveraging the power of Google for massive growth, and you can find out all his best kept secrets in today's episode of Smarter Destiny.
- Bullet points
- 00:45 - Intro
- 02:30 - The start as an entrepreneur
- 04:45 - Founding InnovativeMarketing.net
- 05:35 - The difference between SEO and local SEO
- 07:00 - How the process works
- 10:15 - The importance of cold tracking
- 12:45 - Recommended software
- 13:38 - How to better position brands in the local market
- 15:35 - The three areas to focus on: traffic, conversions and economics
- 16:17 - Using a different address to improve local SEO
- 20:41 - Three examples
- 21:50 - First example: a personal trainer
- 26:00 - Second example: a business coach
- 28:40 - Third example: a business in the beauty industry
- 33:00 - Where to find out more
- 34:10 - Another great free tool
- 35:14 - Rapid fire question round
- 35:30 - What superhero would you be and why?
- 36:20 - What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 38:00 - What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 39:38 - What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 41:08 - What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 45:18 - What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 47:23 - What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 49:06 - What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 50:13 - Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 51:35 - What book do you read or gift the most?
- 53:54 - What silly thing should people do more of?
- 55:12 - If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 57:18 - Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- 58:15 - Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- 59:13 - What makes you happiest?
- 01:00:20 - Any asks or requests for the audience?