Smarter Destiny Podcast: Quick Proven Growth Tactics From Founders You Can Use ASAP - Subscribe Now!
#81 - Chris Meade - The Story behind CROSSNET
Manage episode 269820159 series 2660013
Chris Meade is an entrepreneur, inventor and the co-founder of CROSSNET, the world’s first four-way volleyball game. Chris and his friends designed and patented the game, which is easy to access and easy to understand. In just three years, the company sold 8-figures worth of products, built retail relationships with some of the world's largest stores and is soon going international.
- Bullet points
- 00:50 - Intro
- 02:47 - The starting point
- 05:00 - How the game came to be
- 07:44 - What makes people enjoy Crossnet more than regular Volleyball
- 10:55 - The next step: designing and manufacturing
- 13:07 - The first year
- 14:50 - Organizing tournaments
- 16:50 - Overcoming problems
- 19:18 - A typical inventory order
- 20:49 - The team
- 22:41 - Getting content for social media
- 25:46 - Advertising
- 27:20 - Marketing and reaching out
- 30:45 - The future of Crossnet and addressing challenges
- 34:00 - Where to find out more
- 34:40 - Rapid fire question round
- 35:15 - What superhero would you be and why?
- 35:50 - What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 36:10 - What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 37:17 - What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 37:50 - What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 38:43 - What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 39:52 - What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 40:47 - What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 41:34 - Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 41:54 -What book do you read or gift the most?
- 42:35 - What silly thing should people do more of?
- 43:03 - If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 45:15 - Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
- 46:44 - Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- 47:07 - What makes you happiest?
- 48:10 - Some final tips
- 55:52 - Any asks or requests for the audience?