Smarter Destiny Podcast: Quick Proven Growth Tactics From Founders You Can Use ASAP - Subscribe Now!
#86 - Kimanzi Constable - The impact of becoming a contributor
Manage episode 272514737 series 2660013
Kimanzi Constable is a former delivery driver turned writer. He is a best-selling author, international speaker and a life and business coach. Kimanzi is a contributing writer for the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Fox News, Mind Body Green, Success Magazine and more, and an editor at The Good Men Project. He teaches his students how to be featured in publications, and does corporate consulting as well.
- Bullet points
- 01:06 - Intro
- 04:30 - Becoming an entrepreneur and a writer
- 11:18 - Learning to leverage audiences
- 13:32 - The first successful article
- 15:16 - The writing strategy
- 16:53 - Discovering large publications
- 20:46 - Becoming a consultant
- 23:35 - Finding a balance between adding value and delivering your message
- 26:40 - The difference between a guest poster and a contributor
- 28:30 - Contributing requirements
- 29:53 - Contributing guidelines
- 31:11 - How features come about
- 34:20 - Helping entrepreneurs grow
- 38:44 - Growing a podcast from contribution
- 42:40 - Become a contributor: where to start
- 46:46 - Promoting books
- 50:55 - Generating revenue from publications
- 53:20 - Where to find out more about Kimanzi Constable
- 54:13 - Rapid fire question round
- 54:40 - What superhero would you be and why?
- 55:07 - What is one thing that people incorrectly assume about you?
- 55:56 - What is the most pointless subject taught at schools and what would you replace it with?
- 56:54 - What is one amazing act of kindness you either witnessed or done yourself?
- 58:12 - What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 01:00:45 - What is one mistake in your life and what did you learn from it?
- 01:02:12 - What does the first 30 minutes of your day look like and when does it start?
- 01:04:05 - What do you do or where do you go to get inspired?
- 01:04:48 - Who do you idolize above everyone else and why?
- 01:05:44 - What book do you read or gift the most?
- 01:07:17 - What silly thing should people do more of?
- 01:08:00 - If you could change one world problem with one wish, what would it be?
- 01:08:30 - What makes you happiest?
- 01:09:40 - Any asks or requests for the audience?