Manage episode 275596247 series 2814225
By Edward Chow. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
On this week's episode of the Springs & Thread podcast, we have Julian Golden as our first ever guest. We sat down with Julian to talk about:
- Julian's G-Shock origin story
- Why the Explorer is still valid in Edward's watch collection
- New watch alert!
- Julian's thoughts on designer footwear
- Purchasing second-hand sneakers
- Nike x FOG Retrospective
- 1984 Nike Legends pick-up
- eBay purchasing for sneakers and watches
- Crispy Sneakers vs Beat/Worn Sneakers
- CasiOak discussion
- Reoccuring Question: Do you need to skate to wear Dunks/SB Dunks?