Manage episode 278185265 series 2677299
- GLAM's biggest hit, In Front of the Mirror, a "trot, Europop and hip-hop" song. They disbanded in 2015 after a blackmailing scandal.
- TIME interviews Bang Si-Hyuk.
- Here's a fan-made explainer for the BTS Universe. But to give you a taster, the BTS Universe includes:
- (includes gore, themes of abuse, suicide, homicide)
- music videos,
- extended releases of the same music video,
- Japanese music videos, but only the little symbolic teasers outside of the heavy choreo focus,
- prologue teasers, released right at the top of the promo cycle,
- epilogue videos released at the tail end of the promo cycle,
- seven short films,
- the next single's music video,
- booklets that came with the albums (and note the translation effort of the fans!)
- BTS Universe social media posts,
- a sixteen-episode web cartoon,
- a blog for a fictional flower shop that kept getting rewritten, since it's a time-travel story,
- sentence teasers in poster releases, other scattered social media accounts, other snippets of music videos of dubious canonicity... the list continues.
- By way of comparison, watch EXO's MAMA, and then their second release, Wolf (CHOGIWAAAA 🐺)
- TXT, BigHit's newest boy group, also has an extended universe associated with it - the TU, or +U.
As always, remember to follow @StanOntology on Twitter for the latest episode updates. If you have any questions you'd like to send in, direct them to us on Twitter!