Manage episode 326865154 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- How has Meb’s world, and domestic, travel shifted the way he thinks about investment?
- What is Meb’s least popular idea about investing?
- Why is it so important to codify and pre-commit to your own sell strategy?
- What is Meb’s “red light, green light” approach? How does he think about market timing and tactical asset allocation?
- Meb likes to give out free business ideas that he doesn’t have the bandwidth to take on himself. Has anyone ever run with one of these ideas and what is his latest and greatest business idea?
- What lessons has Meb learned across his experiences as an angel investor?
Compliance Code: 0671-OAS-4/22/2022