Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on April 29, 2021 14:12 (). Last successful fetch was on August 20, 2019 01:08 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 151513098 series 1029911
Episode #030 the Start-Up Speakeasy
Guest: Shana LaFore
Shana LaFore started her career in the world of art and furniture design. After managing a high-end design showroom, then later transitioned her sales and business expertise into mentoring other creative types.
In this episode, we talk about how Shana challenges herself to take on big projects and continues to push the limits of her business and the unconventional methods she uses to get the word out and get people on board with her craziest ideas.
6 Steps to Make Your Crazy Ideas Contagious:
1. Step away to get a better perspective on things during the process
2. Tell your story + tell it often
3. Show your passion in your business and others will 'buy in'
4. Be open and honest about it and ask for help
5. Remember, doing what's right on paper doesn't always work
6. Make it easy for your audience + collaborators to share
Walk in their shoes... Make them feel welcome, important and like an honored guest.
- Make it fun and easy for them
- see it as having a guest in your home
- do good work + pay attention to the details
- Make people feel good when they work with you
Show notes are linked up at http://kristyoustalet.com/30
#podcast #videopodcast #smallbusiness