Manage episode 285315581 series 2544027
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 1 million monthly listens and 7-figures of annual revenue, JLD is spreading Entrepreneurial FIRE on a global scale. On this episode, we dive into John’s experience as a real estate broker and why he decided that it wasn’t the right path for him. Today’s episode is short, but packed with great advice for any aspiring entrepreneur!
In this episode we cover:
- John’s history in real estate
- The red flags of working a job you hate
- The importance of bringing value to the world
- “Be the best solution to a real problem”
Links from the show:
- John’s New Book - THE COMMON PATH TO UNCOMMON SUCCESS
- John’s Podcast - EOFIRE
- John’s INSTAGRAM
- HONOR - 10% off your order, use discount code START
- HOUSE HACKING SUCCESS - 10% off their house hacking course, use discount code STARTFM
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “sponsor request” in the subject line.
- Instagram: instagram.com/iamchadduval
- Twitter: twitter.com/iamchadduval
- Facebook: facebook.com/iamchadduval
- YouTube: youtube.com/iamchadduval
- Website: chadduval.com
- Email Club: chadduval.com/subscribe
Follow Start FM:
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. Also, I love reading the reviews!