Manage episode 268569587 series 2638796
What did we think?
- Randall: Great 2nd season, they kept the surprises and tension going
- Parul: This show is on fire!
- Inciting Incident: Del is killed and Marty must get rid of Del's body before Cartel find out
- Turning Point Progressive Complication: Cartel tasks Marty with securing reparations for Del’s death, as he was the lieutenant.
- Crisis: Does Marty back down from his request for reparations from the Snells? Or does he ask for financial reparations or life for a life?
- Climax: He doesn’t back down but keeps his emotions in check, and talks finance
- Resolution: Darlene insists the Snells won’t pay. Jacob kills Ash as reparations