Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 29, 2019 02:38 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 173651364 series 1094152
You have conversations with people all day long and a sales conversation is just a type of conversation. So why do so many business owners freak out at the thought of a sales conversation?
Sales conversations don't have to be scary. What's more, they can be hugely transformative for both the service provider and the prospect. The trick is in how you approach the conversation.
During this interview, Carrie Greene -- author, speaker and business coach -- will share with us:
- Why entrepreneurs avoid sales conversations and what you can do to make them enjoyable and transformative
- The top mistake entrepreneurs make during sales conversations and how to avoid them
- The top objections you'll hear during a sales conversation and how to handle them
- Why most sales are lost, so you never lose a sale that you were meant to close again
- The three most important things to do at the beginning of any sales conversation to ensure your success