Manage episode 268809909 series 2355972
Viktor Gamov (Developer Advocate, Confluent) returns to Streaming Audio to explain the magic of ksqlDB, ideal testing environments for ksqlDB, and the ksqlDB test runner. For those who are just starting to explore the interface, Viktor provides some tips and best practices for what to look out for too.
He also talks about the future of ksqlDB, the future of integration testing, and his favorite new feature among recent upgrades.
- Streaming Audio episodes on ksqlDB
- Watch #LiveStreams with Viktor Gamov
- I Don't Always Test My Streams
- Join the Confluent Community Slack
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Use 60PDCAST to get an additional $60 of free Confluent Cloud usage*