Manage episode 280938388 series 2453501
In this episode I am interviewing Jed Baker, he is the author of many award-winning books on behaviour and social skills. I am a big fan of Jed and all of his work and very grateful to have him on the podcast. Hope you all enjoy
In my interview with Jed we discuss:
- 7 common reasons for meltdowns
- Strategies to help children with trauma
- The impact of anxiety on social skills and how to address that
- Strategies for students experiencing anxiety around coronavirus
- The importance of people on the autism spectrum having passions/special interests.