Manage episode 287086271 series 2581580
In a fast-changing world, the nonprofit sector is continually looking for creative new ways to keep up. The wide range of challenges that the non-profit sector seeks to address has grown exponentially over the past two decades, while we have simultaneously seen an unprecedented creation of wealth. So, it begs the question: “how well are we connecting those with the capacity to support those who seek to do good?” In this episode, Jason Campbell, David O’Brien, and Matthew Craig talk about decades of experience and insights into nonprofit leadership.
Matthew D. Craig is a vice president and senior relationship manager at JPMorgan Chase where he specializes in providing a broad range of services to governments and nonprofit organizations. With more than twenty years of experience in the financial sector, he has held positions in credit underwriting, commercial and small business banking, and private wealth management. David J.O'Brien enjoyed a career in the for-profit sector over a span of 45 years with broad-based experience in multi-industry corporate development, finance, and management of organizations ranging from Fortune 500 conglomerates to startups. He has served as Board Chair, Committee Chair, and Director/Trustee of numerous nonprofits in diverse fields including education, international health, NGOs, social services, and the arts.
Listen out for:
- The mindblowing idea behind Matthew and David’s book.
- Crucial things that need to change in the nonprofit industry.
- How to start a non-profit.
- Where to find valuable non-profit resources.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?