Manage episode 289265449 series 2581580
If you’re someone who tries to maintain a positive attitude, you may have noticed that it’s not easy to stay focused and enthusiastic when everything is fighting for your attention. And if you are a CEO or a manager, you need that focus even more than others to guarantee the company’s success. In this episode, Jason Marc Campbell and business strategist Perry Marshall share ways to get more focused on what truly matters to you and at work to get the success you want. Listen now.
Perry Marshall is the president of Perry S. Marshall & Associates, a Chicago-based company that consults for online and brick-and-mortar companies to generate sales leads, web traffic and maximize advertising results. He is one of the most expensive business strategists in the world. Clients in 300 industries value his capacity to integrate sales, technology, art, and psychology. Endorsed by FORBES and INC Magazine, Perry has written seven books, including his most recent, 'Detox, Declutter, Dominate: How To Excel By Elimination,' a 36-page book where Perry reveals how to grow your business 4X faster by eliminating 80% of wasted effort.
Listen out for:
- The powerful inspiration behind Perry’s new book.
- 7 steps to revive your business.
- 4 new words for ‘work.’
- The goal of 80-20 principle.
- The actual point of finding your niche.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?