Manage episode 290034592 series 2581580
Many of us put others ahead of ourselves, and some are more prone to people-pleasing than others. We even feel guilty when we say no or put ourselves first. The attachment many of us feel to keeping others happy is pretty tenacious. Maybe you find yourself feeling resentful toward others because they don't seem to consider your needs. If the answer is yes, listen to this episode where Jason Marc Campbell and master coach Nancy Levin discuss practical tools to help you take inventory of your boundaries. Get ready to get shocked by the truth bombs Nancy is dropping.
Nancy is a Master Coach and the creator of Levin Life Coach Academy training & certification programs. She has coached thousands of people to live life on their own terms by making themselves a priority and setting boundaries that stick. Nancy is the bestselling author of Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free, Jump … And Your Life Will Appear, Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth, Writing For My Life, and Permission to Put Yourself First. She also hosts her own weekly call-in radio show Jump Start Your Life on Hay House Radio and received her MFA in Creative Writing and Poetics from Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado.
Listen out for:
- The actual definition of boundary and why it is so important.
- One of the primary ways we cross our boundaries.
- Steps to keep your boundaries.
- How not to feel guilty when you put yourself first.
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?