Manage episode 285724853 series 2105997
This episode focuses on our Suburb Spotlight, Campbelltown. Where it is located, its history, how things have changed and developed over the years and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Who the city of Campbelltown was named after.
- The history of the annual ‘Fisher Ghost Festival’.
- The current median house and unit prices and land size.
- The current demographics of the area.
- The main modes of transportation being used.
Speakers in today’s episode:
Michelle May - Michelle May Buyers Agents
Marcus Roberts - Mortgage Broker at Brighter Finance
ASK US ANYTHING!
Have a money question you want us to answer? firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes. If you like it, please leave a review!
- Or, find us on the podcast app of your choice, such as Spotify.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this podcast are solely those of the speakers, and do not necessarily represent those of any business. These views and opinions are general in nature, and do not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please consider whether it applies in your circumstances and seek professional advice wherever appropriate.