Manage episode 321014966 series 1469447
Kontent by Kentico is a headless CMS that provides live editing experience to non-technical users and hands you the technical tools to build websites, mobile apps, voice assistants, or anything else where you need content. Use REST API or GraphQL and get your content via the global Fastly CDN. Designed to unify all your content and operations, in compliance with ISO27001 and SOC2Type2 certifications.Spin up a new project today and discover Kontent.Hashnode - Sponsor
Everything you need to start blogging as a developer. Own your content, share ideas, and connect with the global dev community! Hashnode is a free developer blogging platform that allows you to publish articles on your own domain and helps you stay connected with a global developer community.
- Ben Vinegar
- 00:20 Guest introduction
- 05:58 Seeing bug reports from Sentry
- 07:38 Distributed tracing for full stack developers
- 12:16 Amazon X Ray
- AWS Xray
- 15:32 Using Tracing
- 19:40 Sponsor: Kontent by Kentico
- 20:58 Cloudflare Worker Integration
- 22:30 How does Sentry have open source and a business?
- App Platform
- Media Temple
- WordPress Calypso
- 32:30 Sponsor: Hashnode
- 34:07 What is the tech stack of Sentry?
- 38:20 Sentry switching to TypeScript
- Sentry switching to TypeScript
- 51:24 Sponsor: Sentry
- 53:08 Sick Picks
Scott: Last Seen