Manage episode 322075594 series 1469447
In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes talk about Wes' experience designing, printing, and shipping out his sticker packs.Linode - Sponsor
Whether you’re working on a personal project or managing enterprise infrastructure, you deserve simple, affordable, and accessible cloud computing solutions that allow you to take your project to the next level. Simplify your cloud infrastructure with Linode’s Linux virtual machines and develop, deploy, and scale your modern applications faster and easier. Get started on Linode today with a $100 in free credit for listeners of Syntax. You can find all the details at linode.com/syntax. Linode has 11 global data centers and provides 24/7/365 human support with no tiers or hand-offs regardless of your plan size. In addition to shared and dedicated compute instances, you can use your $100 in credit on S3-compatible object storage, Managed Kubernetes, and more. Visit linode.com/syntax and click on the “Create Free Account” button to get started.LogRocket - Sponsor
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It’s an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.Show Notes
- 01:26 Sponsor: LogRocket
- 02:15 Sponsor: Linode
- 03:51 How Wes sells stickers
- Syntax 346: Selling And Shipping T Shirts with TypeScript
- 04:27 Where the stickers are printed
- 06:30 How the stickers were designed
- 07:38 How do you ship them anywhere in the world for $5?
- 10:46 Packing the stickers
- 13:58 How did Wes sell the stickers?
- 16:51 Any concern about two people ordering at the same time?
- 17:13 One thing that did break
- 18:13 How the stickers were shipped
- Stallion Express
- 25:42 Costs for stickers
- 28:37 TypeScript sticker logo