Manage episode 267629025 series 2761493
Join us in kicking off our new and informative podcast hosted by Kelly Phillips Erb. During this episode, Kelly invites a guest host, Jeff Grant to discuss his experience with applying for a small business loan - and what followed.
Taking On Business Loans
Jeff Grant is someone who has followed through with a business loan in a time of desperation. He shares with Kelly some real-life experiences when applying for a loan and how you can be tempted to go too far. Kelly also discusses the alignment with today’s current economic crisis.
Listen to Kelly and Jeff talk loans, as well as:
- The impact of Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
- How SBA Loans should support businesses and not lifestyles
- How to properly handle loan money and the loan process
- Why you shouldn’t lie - even if it feels small - to qualify for loans
- How taking on debt should be handled and used as a business strategy
- The Justice Department’s crackdown on loans
- The importance of understanding challenges to create inspiration
- Challenges and misunderstandings that you should be aware of during this time
More About Kelly Phillips Erb:
Kelly is the creator and host of the new Taxgirl podcast series. Kelly is a practicing tax attorney with considerable experience and knowledge. She works with taxpayers like you every day. One of the things that she does is help folks out of tax jams, and hopefully, keep others from getting into them.
Kelly’s Website – Taxgirl
Jeff’s Website - Prisonist