Manage episode 289288207 series 2590467
In this episode of Tech Intersect, I speak with ONE/OFF co-founders Herman Marigny, IV, and Brandon Bailey. ONE/OFF is an exciting new company that PROVIDES AN END-TO-END PLATFORM FOR CONNECTING BLACK DIGITAL ARTISTS TO CRYPTOART COLLECTORS. They focus on four main pillars: education, community, amplifying and economy.
***SPONSORED BY ADVANTAGE EVANS™ ACADEMY***
NEW! NFT LAW GUIDE FOR CREATIVES & COLLECTORS
with Prof. Tonya M. Evans, Esq.
This self-paced multi-lesson, multi-module course includes carefully curated information to educate and empower artists and collectors about the critical legal issues and essential strategies you need in order to succeed in the booming non-fungible token marketplace.
This course, created and taught by intellectual property, innovation and technology lawyer and law professor, Dr. Tonya M. Evans, will answer essential questions like:
- What is intellectual property?
- What’s the difference between copyright, trademark, patent?
- What rights are created when an artist mints an NFT?
- What rights are transferred to an NFT marketplace?
- What rights are acquired by a collector?
- What’s the difference between rights in the NFT and in the underlying art or collectible?
- What happens if someone creates an NFT of my work? How do I stop them?
- How can I participate in secondary market sales?
- What rights do I, as a collector, retain if I resell NFT art?
Pre-enroll before the course begins (Friday, April 16th) or pay-in-full after pre-enrollment, and you’ll be invited to participate in exclusive live AMA sessions with Professor Evans.
NOTE: Monthly subscription available (paid-in-full bonus does not apply).
Ready for your advantage? Learn more about my NFT Law Guide for Creatives and Collectors™ course or to register for a free masterclass, visit AdvantageEvans.com.
Guest Social Assets:
Questions and requests: email@example.com
Follow: Twitter @AtTechIntersect Instagram @TechIntersect
Get VIP Access to Info + More: http://eepurl.com/gKqDyP
Rapternal Music (Regulate and The Rabbit Hole) by Notty Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Produced by Tonya M. Evans for FYOS Entertainment, LLC, and Stephanie Renee for Soul Sanctuary, Inc.
Support the show (https://tinyurl.com/techintersectvip)