Manage episode 297846631 series 2101919
The NSO Group is back in the headlines, and it’s maybe, the worst allegations of hacking for hire yet. The US and NATO blame China for the Exchange Server hacks. Does iOS now split the market with Android, at least in the US? And is Tesla charging customers for hardware they already paid for?
- Private Israeli spyware used to hack cellphones journalists, activists worldwide (Washington Post)
- U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks (Axios)
- Zoom is buying cloud contact center provider Five9 for $14.7 billion (CNBC)
- CIRP: iPhone catches up to Android, now accounts for 50% of new smartphone activations in the US (9to5Mac)
- Tesla is charging owners $1,500 for hardware they already paid for (Electrek)