Manage episode 327510303 series 2510869
By Mitko Karshovski. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
💬 Topics Discussed:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic affected MaidThis and its operations
- Why Neel decided to franchise MaidThis
- The upside of being tech-savvy in an old school industry
- What is a Remote Local Business
- What kind of industries could benefit from the MaidThis business model?
- What are the benefits of franchising?
- How much is the buy-in for MaidThis and what do you get from it?
- What kind of cities are ideal for a Remote Local Business?
- What kind of person would be the ideal franchisee for MaidThis?
- How tech-heavy is running a MaidThis franchise
- Can you take a loan out for MaidThis?
- How the perception of debt and loans has changed over the years
- Taking on debt to buy liabilities VS Taking on debt to buy assets
- What are some of the pain points of the Remote Local Business model?
- How high are the margins and how much staff do you need for $1 million in revenue through a MaidThis franchise?
- Does a franchisee get to use Neel’s support structure or does he have to build one on his own?
- The power of personal brands and micro-personal brands
- The Four Types of Luck
- Did Neel’s private equity background help him out in his business journey?