Manage episode 285845842 series 2394461
By Mikael Eriksson. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Q&A #127 - Fatigue mechanisms and assessments
- What are the different types of fatigue that endurance athletes might run into and their respective time-courses for recovery?
- Methods to measure or assess fatigue
- Sprinting as a simple but effective fatigue assessment method
- Scientific Triathlon website
- Training Plans
- Q&A episode archive
- Devices, apps, and technology for triathletes with Michael Liberzon, Andrew Buckrell and Mikael Eriksson | EP#253
- Brain training and psychobiology of endurance performance with professor Samuele Marcora | EP#17
- Critical Power and VO2 kinetics with Mark Burnley, PhD | EP#257
- Recovery of central and peripheral neuromuscular fatigue after exercise - Carroll 2017
- Models to Explain Fatigue during Prolonged Endurance Cycling - Abbiss 2005