Manage episode 270783653 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
I have worked from home, by myself, for years. I have always enjoyed working alone, but there is no doubt I miss the community and accountability that comes from being around others.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- 3×5 Life [Get free shipping with code 5AM]
- Fastic [Download the app for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- JeremyRedleaf.com [Jeremy’s website]
- Caveday.org [Focused online communities: use code 5AMPodcast for 3 free hours]
- Brain.fm [Music to improve focus, meditation, and sleep]
- Focus@Will [Focus music for productivity, designed by neuroscientists]
- Freedom.io [Block distracting websites]
He’s the son of two therapists and knows exactly how he feels about that. He makes films, experiences, and companies in service of making people feel more alive. He loathes writing bios in the third person. He splits his time between New York and LA.
He created the role of “Gonnigan” on Sesame Street. He believes almosts are beautiful.
He has a soft spot for strangers and serendipity. Thanks to Caveday, he doesn’t check email very frequently, but when does, it’s mail[at]jeremyredleaf.com.