Manage episode 276113966 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Ready to Blow Up Your Smoothie with a Nutritious Bomb?
I have been devouring smoothies for over a decade, and my approach to nutrition has evolved more times than I can count in the last 10 years.
The interview on the show this week is once again taking my nutrition plan to the next level by adding in a few key ingredients every morning.
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Helen Hall, CEO of Blender Bombs, about upgrading your smoothie, squeezing in silent workouts, and launching companies as often as you get new ideas.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Swanson Vitamins [Get 20% off and free shipping on orders $50+ with code HEALTHY20]
- BetterHelp [Get 10% off your first month with code 5AM]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- The 5 AM Miracle Audiobook [Read by Jeff Sanders]
- @HushUpAndHustle [Helen Hall on Instagram]
- Blender Bombs [Use Code MIRACLE for 20% off]
- Hustle Meal Prep [Helen’s meal prep company]
- Tao of Charlie Munger [Book by David Clark]
- Waking Up App [Meditation app from Sam Harris]
Hall started her company out of her kitchen with a $300 budget and built a company that is now worth $10 million dollars, all in just 3 short years.
Blender Bombs were born out of Hall’s need to curb late night cravings and satisfy her sweet tooth, while keeping her health in mind. Three years and many product tests later, you can now find Blender Bombs in Whole Foods, World Markets, and Thrive Markets.
Born in Atlanta and operating out of Charleston, South Carolina, Helen has a passion for health, wellness, nutrition, and movement.
Helen earned a bachelor’s degree in Consumer Merchandising/Retailing Management at the University of South Carolina-Columbia.