Manage episode 283083709 series 2110101
Episode Show Notes
Learn More About the Show
Free Productivity Resources
The 5 AM Miracle Book
Connect on Social Media
Tech is Everywhere, but Where are We Headed?
Technology runs our lives, but we are only at the tip of the iceberg.
In this week’s episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I speak with Nichol Bradford, Executive Director and co-founder of the Transformative Technology Lab, about the integration of tech in our lives (and whether that’s a good thing or not).
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- LinkedIn Talent Solutions [Post a job for free]
- Green Chef [Use code miracle90 to get $90 off including free shipping!]
- Caldera Lab [Use code 5AMMIRACLE for 20% off your first order]
- Focus@Will [Start your 2-week free trial]
- NicholBradford.com [Nichol’s website]
- TransformativeTech.org [Unlock the Future of Health, Work, and Human
- Excellence with Transformative Tech]
- Oura Ring [Personal health tracking]
- Embr [Warm up or cool down with the Wave Bracelet]
- Apollo Neuro [Improve your body’s resilience to stress, so you can focus, get to sleep, and stay energized]
- Touchpoint [Alter the body’s “fight or flight” response caused by stress]
- Starkey Hearing Aids [The best sounding hearing technology ever]
- Skill Print [A revolutionary way to understand and unlock people’s strengths]
- Moxie Robot [A revolution in child development]
Nichol Bradford is fascinated by human potential and technology. She is the CEO & Founder of the Willow Group and the Executive Director and co-founder of the Transformative Technology Lab, Conference, and TT200 List.