Manage episode 285974670 series 2604862
Welcome to this bonus episode with Marnie and Stephanie where we share a few updates on our personal lives and then dive into the popular topic of sleep. Here is what we share in today's episode:
- We discuss how we've been "hanging out" on Clubhouse, which is the invitation-only audio-chat social networking app. Follow each of us: @superfoodsteph and @myzenfullife so that you can join our weekly rooms where we discuss a variety of topics. We'd love to connect with our listeners and learn more about what's on your mind. Need an invite? Message us to get on the list.
- A few of the sleep tips we share include:
- Making your room an inviting, cool and dark place.
- Stop eating a couple hours before bed (and limiting liquids too so you don't wake up to use the loo).
- Journal/brain dump your to do list before bed.
- Meditate/breath-very helpful if you do wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back to sleep.
- Gratitude practice
- We also talk about the role cortisol and stress play with your ability to get a good night's sleep and how a simple functional medicine at-home lab test can provide data to help you get to the root cause of your sleep concerns.
- Reach out to Stephanie & Marnie to learn more about at-home lab tests.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR LISTENERS:
Upcoming programs and workshops:
7 Day Functional Medicine Detox Save the date or sign-up now $155 - April 5th, 2021 group start
10 Ways to Create a Healthy Relationship with Sugar - Online Workshop.
Are you ready to change your relationship with sugar? Take our online sugar workshop and be on your way to having a healthy relationship with sugar in no time. Purchase this 1 hour workshop here.
Rate and Review Us!
Please head over to Apple Podcasts and give the Art of Living Well Podcast a rating and review. We would so appreciate it and it helps our podcast get found in searches. Thank you!
Don't forget to Subscribe to our podcast The Art of Living Well Podcast so that you can uncover strategies, tips and resources from a variety of experts and our own banks of knowledge as you progress on your journey to living well. Please share this podcast with a friend or anyone who you think could benefit from this information.
This is a community where you can directly interact with us and ask us questions and suggest topics for future episodes.
Shop our Favorite Products:
Marnie Dachis Marmet's Website (Zenful Life Coaching)