Manage episode 282740501 series 2818331
Making $25k from your first launch sounds pretty great, right?
On today's show, I am sharing with you the journey and evolution of Amy Wine’s business.
Amy Wine is one of my former Accelerator students, and she’s a marriage and family therapist. She has a thriving in-person practice, and she also created an online business called Marriage Sparks in 2019. Marriage Sparks offers a course for couples that takes them from being married roommates to having a marriage on fire.
I mostly brought her on the show to discuss her mindset and her launches because she did $25k in her very first launch. That is just amazing! Not only was her launch successful but her purpose lights her up, and there is nothing better than that.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- What it’s like to go from brick and mortar to online
- The importance of nailing down your messaging
- How being real attracts people to you
- Why Amy chose the Optimized Launch Method
- How to learn from your data
- The importance of testing and trialing
- Why you need to know the pain points of your audience
- How to price your offer
- How to break your goal down to sound less daunting
As I mentioned in the episode, January 25th is my free live mini-series training where I’m going to be teaching you my Optimized Launch Method. It’s the easiest launch method you’ll ever do, and by the end of the training, you’ll have a complete plan for using it in your business. To sign up or learn more, go to www.rickmulready.com/livetraining.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/461