Manage episode 276412116 series 2818331
Are you stuck on pricing your flagship offer? Is it too high? Is it too low? This trips a lot of people up which is exactly why I wanted to put together this episode for you today.
Last week we talked about how to create a flagship offer and why. If you haven’t heard that episode yet, go back and listen to that one first! It will set you up for this episode where we’re getting into how to price your flagship offer. This is going to be helpful for you if you’re just getting started in your online business as a course creator, or if you're further along and you want to redefine or even replace your offer.
I’m giving you ten things to think about when it comes to pricing your offer. From market research to human psychology, there are a lot of things that people don’t think about when pricing their offer….and these things can make your life easier!
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- Why you should sell your program before you create it
- How to base your pricing on the value that your provide
- Why you should take a look at what other people are charging in your market
- Not to underestimate the power of perceived value
- What it means to work backwards from how much money you want to make
- The weight of how much individualized support your students are getting
- How to use different pricing levels
- The importance of factoring in your expenses
- The process of overcoming objections
At the end of the day, you have to do what feels right to you, but hopefully these tips gave you some ideas to get started. Pricing shouldn’t be the thing that stops you from selling your flagship offer. I hope this episode provides the framework to have somewhere to start. And don’t forget to experiment! If one price isn’t working, guess what? You can try a different one.
If you haven’t already joined my brand new free Optimized CEO Community Facebook group, what are you waiting for? Jump in there! It is exclusively for online course creators, membership creators, and online coaches who want to optimize their business to six or seven figures. As the saying goes, you're the average of the five people that you surround yourself with, so I want you to be surrounded by like-minded business owners who are going to help you to reach your goals. You can join us right now at www.rickmulready.com/group.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/428