Manage episode 284608420 series 83304
Are you trying not to freak out about the Apple iOS privacy updates and how they are going to affect your ads?
Don’t panic. We’re getting into everything you need to know in this episode!
First, you need to understand what’s going on here. Things are going to change, but it’s not the end of the world. As long as you understand what’s going on, you’ll be prepared.
To help us with that, we’re going to sit down with a good buddy of mine, Terrell Brown.
Terrell is a Veteran of the Facebook Ads world. Having started paid digital media in the social space starting in 2008, he has spent over $100 Million in ad spend over the course of his time. As a Co-Founder of Ecomm and Coffee and a member of Mobius Media Solutions, he works daily with e-commerce companies, course creators, and more to scale and grow businesses through Facebook ads.
He’s a brilliant Facebook Ads Manager. He also has great contacts at Facebook, so he has been getting a lot of information directly from Facebook about the iOS update, how it’s going to affect our ads and what we can do to prepare for it.
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- What this update means
- Why data tracking might be slightly different than you think
- What changes you can expect to see
- How this is going to affect your conversion tracking
- How attribution windows are changing
- How it will affect the optimization of ad campaigns within Facebook's algorithm
- What it means to only have eight conversion events
- What you need to do right now in order to prepare
- There’s no need to panic. In fact, if you do the work now, you’ll actually come out on top when these changes do come into effect!
If you’re an online course creator, coach, or maybe you have a membership, and you are already having consistent $5K months, but you’re not sure how to take your business to the next level, I have news for you: what you think is holding you back is not what's holding you back.
What you need is a cohesive growth strategy, personalized coaching, group coaching, support, and accountability
That is what I'm offering in my Accelerator coaching program. It’s open and it’s application only, so go to www.rickmulready.com/accelerator to learn more and apply.
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/468