Manage episode 290028731 series 1126364
Caleb Guilliams is the founder and CEO of Better Wealth Solutions. This is a company that is committed to financial education and coaching for anyone interested in maximizing their financial status practically and effectively. He achieves this by using videos, books, blogs, and a podcast; keeping in line with his mission to, “Help people see and reach their highest potential.”
Caleb grew up in a small Wisconsin town with a typical childhood; doing chores, volunteering his help in and around his community, and hanging out with his peers. What sets Caleb apart from his peers was his unyielding devotion to learning about money and his fascination with how successful people became rich. This devotion led him to devour books about money and various financial strategies, like a man starved for days.
At the age of 17, he was offered a teller position at a local community bank. Approximately a year later, Caleb petitioned his employer for exposure to the investment aspects at the bank. To his exhilaration, he was promoted to assistant to the bank’s chief investment advisor. At only nineteen years old, still in college, Caleb was extended an offer by the bank’s CEO to take over the investment division. Nervous and thrilled, he accepted the offer, and instantly his quest to do the very best he could for his to-be clients started. As one in his early twenties who had completed his Bachelor’s in Business Finance, in three years at the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, successful business owner, podcaster, mentor, and speaker, Caleb success shows that all it takes is focus and determination to become a success story.
Listen in as they discuss:
- Caleb’s journey to becoming one of the youngest successful business owners with a track record of success.
- How to redefine what success looks like for you and not be overwhelmed by society’s stereotypical views.
- Understanding how to make your money work for you.
- Ways to become truly financially educated without spending thousands of dollars on expensive financial advisors.
- Understanding your personal and professional habits that will negatively and positively affect your financial status.
- Creating clear and specific goals for your life.
- Being intentional with how you live your life and developing the discipline and consistency to reach your goals.
- Understanding the difference between living and existing.
- Reevaluating your circle.
Money follows value. ~Caleb Guilliams
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: My tip of the week is going to make you wealthy, learn more about Caleb Guilliams, go to betterwealth.com. He's got free financial assessment, free books, free education and start there.
Scott: Check out this tool, check Chanty, it's like a Slack on steroids. The tool is for communications, phone calls, one-on-one meetings, and many more.
Caleb: The end asset I think would be an amazing tool to help the audience and I will figure out how to give them away for free, and the book that I read that has changed my life is Smartcuts: How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success by Shane Snow. It's just my idea of jumping in line. Also, if your audiences go to betterwealth.com/landgeek, I'm going to pay for the shipping. They can get the resources there. I'm going to go the extra mile and pay for the shipping of their book.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?