Manage episode 289436514 series 1126364
Michael Bernoff is the President and Founder of the Human Communications Institute, a leader in the personal and professional development industry. He works with individuals, groups, and corporate executives who yearn to renovate their corporate culture to keep up to date with ever-changing marketplace best practices. With an undying passion for his work and devotion to positively affecting the world by empowering each individual he comes in contact with, he has cemented himself as one of the best transformational speakers, mentors, and business persons in modern-day history.
Michael’s background is in sales, corporate recruiting, and sales training. However, like most of us, he realized that he was not living his passion and wanted to make a change while time and health were on his side. During his self-discovery journey, Michael studied the habits of highly successful leaders worldwide and modeled the habits that align with his life goals. He focused on their philosophies, strategies, and techniques that have consistently produced rapid and lasting change. The combination of these disciplines and his strategies resulted in the creation of his programs, HIT (Human Interactive Technology), which have aided both him and his clients to vanquish limiting beliefs to achieve a fulfilling life. He believes that there is no real obstacle to personal and professional development but ones’ internal communication. As such, he lives by the mantra, “Everyone loves breaking the rules once in a while, but the hardest rules to break are the ones we put on ourselves.”
With all the experiences he has gathered over the many years of being a transformational speaker and leader in his industry, Michael has written the highly acclaimed book, Average Sucks: Why You Don't Get What You Want (And What to Do About It) and plans to keep on sharing his wisdom in more books as time goes on.
Listen in as they discuss:
- How Michael transformed his life from average to extraordinary, superhuman status by reconditioning his thinking.
- Understanding how the internal monologue we conduct can make or break our lives.
- Examining and restructuring the rules we set for our personal and professional lives.
- The best ways to emulate the habits of successful people without stunting your growth with negative comparisons.
- Focusing on how to become a better version of yourself; and not a carbon copy of people's expectations for your life.
- Discovering when to give up on a goal to find the more fulfilling one.
- Reevaluating the meaning of true success and how it fits with your life goal.
- Scheduling time to reflect and change the narrative you have of who you are.
- Learning what it means to live a life without limits.
Most people live, very few are alive.~Michael Bernoff
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: My tip of the week is to learn how to be incredibly persuasive, dominant, be your best self, and get out of your comfort zone don't be average. Learn more, go to michaelbernoff.com.
Scott: Just get the book called Average Sucks by Michael Bernoff.
Michael: We've been helping people since the pandemic, we've been serving and helping everybody we can with getting them in front of us, and I like spending time with people when Corona hits. We reached many times with people in a very simple way, so we put together something called call2actiontime.com, it's only for people who want to change their identity that we just talk about.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?