Manage episode 273803562 series 2801356
In this episode we explore Open Access to data used within Internal Audit and Performance Audit teams, with focus on 8 exceptions that may necessitate a level of restriction.
In general, access should be as open as possible, as explained in the previous episode.
But there are 8 specific exceptions to consider, carefully:
- Cross-border concerns.
- Strict organizational data governance regimes.
- Highly sensitive data.
- The need to maintain Chinese walls.
- Very large audit teams.
- Where specific data is sensitive.
- If there is risk that data will be altered.
- Vulnerability - heightened security/cyber risk.
About this podcast