Manage episode 281979052 series 2801356
In this episode, we discuss 10 of the more common areas of focus in using data for audits.
- Get over the fear of using data
- Focus on the objective and develop the hypotheses
- Check for previous work, to avoid duplication
- Source the data – internal and open
- Prepare the data and check quality
- Perform the analysis, prove/disprove the hypotheses
- Conduct QA and business validation
- Report and visualize
- Share for potential reuse (audit team, management, other agencies)
- Lessons learnt: governance, quality of data, timing, process, etc.
Link: This episode's web page (riskinsights.com.au/the-assurance-show-33)
About this podcast