Manage episode 273803557 series 2801356
This is part 4 of a 6-part series.
In the first episode, we discussed the 5 most commonly cited data in audit challenges. In this episode, we discuss solutions to the 3rd challenge - false positives.
The five items are:
- Access to data - you can't get all the data, or you can't get it quickly enough.
- Low value - the analysis doesn't provide new insights.
- False positives - too many of them; results are overwhelmingly noisy, distracting your focus.
- Superficiality - the results are not deep enough to properly understand and refine the problems or to provide opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting - the results are not available in time for reporting, the report is not tailored to the audience.
- Blog article - 5 challenges to tackle - data in audit
- Blog article - Principle 3: Maximize benefits
- This episode's web page (with full transcript)
About this podcast