Manage episode 300709795 series 2561636
Prioritizing your health and wellbeing is essential. It is one of the most important things you can do for yourself and everyone else around you. As busy women, it is easy to fall into the habit of taking care of others before considering our own needs. To change that, you have to be intentional about doing things differently. Start by taking small steps towards your healthiest self, which will, in turn, benefit everyone else in your life.
In this episode, Robin talks about the ripple effect that happens when women prioritize taking care of themselves and improving their health and wellbeing. Her husband, Matt, joins her to explain how the ripple effect plays out in their family and everyday life. Tune in today to learn about the ripple effect and find out why self-care needs to become a priority in your life.
- Robin talks about where our motivation usually comes from to take care of ourselves.
- Taking care of ourselves goes beyond the size and shape of our bodies.
- Robin talks about The Balanced Life online community, its approach to health and wellness, and the incredible transformations women in The Balanced Life Sisterhood experience.
- How the ripple effect happens, and the significant and positive impact it has when it plays out.
- Robin discusses the myriad of benefits that happen when prioritizing caring for yourself.
- Robin’s husband, Matt, shares how the ripple effect has played out in their relationship and family.
- Modeling a healthy lifestyle is a powerful way to equip your children to navigate life and challenging situations.
- Robin challenges you to prioritize your health and well-being.