Manage episode 272725976 series 2762775
1. Who Doesn't Want It Least: The NL playoff race is a mess, y'all
2. Around the Horn: A wide catcher has a good game, a Yankees lawyer is on the case, a Mets GM returns to Queens, and we say good bye to Cole Hamels and Ron Gardenhire (and the Tigers rebuild?)
3. Jeff Has Been Very Disrespectful: The Nolan Arenado saga continues and we try and fail again to figure out what the Rockies are doing.
4. Three-batter Minimal Effect: tl;dr Just institute a pitch clock.
5. A Look Ahead: The AL Central is on the line, and a requisite Sixto mention.
Five and Dive is listener-supported, you can join our Patreon at patreon.com/fiveanddive.
If you want to get in contact with the show, the e-mail address is email@example.com.
Our theme tune is by Jawn Stockton. You can listen to him on Spotify and Apple Music
Apple Music: http://bit.ly/JawnStockton_AM