Manage episode 292328077 series 2839056
In this episode of The Best Thing, Antonio Neves does a deep dive on “one thing.” In these episodes, I talk about a thought or idea that has positively changed my life, or the lives of people I’ve coached one-on-one or with my group coaching programs.
The “one thing” for this episode is about are you playing to win in life, or playing not to lose. Antonio goes all-in on how to play to WIN.
Go to calderalab.com and use discount code ANTONIO at checkout.
Connect with Antonio:
BUY Stop Living On Autopilot: Click Here
READ Chapter 1 of Stop Living On Autopilot: Click Here
Receive my motivational text me: 310-564-7124
Join The Best Thing Facebook Group: Click Here
Join me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/theantonioneves Join me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theantonioneves Join me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/theantonioneves Join me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/theantonioneves
Quick Episode Summary:
- Let’s jump in - How is life going?
- What you can learn from American football,
- A common reason why high performers start snuggling.
- How have you shown up the past 30 days?
- What the last month will tell you.
- What have you stopped doing that got you here today?
- Commitment is not a one-time thing.
- Play to win, don’t play to lose.