Manage episode 325678544 series 2042468
Pull out your pastels and watch out for eggs falling from the sky because in this Favored or Forsaken episode we’re talking about the Nos of Easter. Join Knox, Jamie, and Erin as they unpack listener gentle (or not so gentle) rebukes of Easter. They’ll answer questions like what’s the greatest jellybean of all time, why the disciples didn’t just record the correct date, and whether or not Easter grass is the herpes of Easter. Are the celebrations surrounding Easter favored or forsaken? You’ll have to listen to find out!
- See the original Instagram post here with over 700 comments
- The Popcast Live! Buy tickets for Dallas and the Livestream here
- Mouthbrooders: Learn about fish that give birth in the mouth
- Who is Craig? A Boy and His Beans
- Candy Corner: Easter Candy Ranked
- Helicopter Egg Drop? See for yourself
- Therapy Corner: Golden Twitter Thread from Robert Callahan
- Learn: God’s Friday
- Why no consistent date? Learn about the date for Easter here
FAVORED OF THE MONTH
- Knox - Documentary: Hillsong: A Megachurch Exposed on Discovery+
- Jamie - Music: Fortunate Fall by Audrey Assad | A Collision by David Crowder Band | Dear Wormwood by The Oh Hellos
- Erin - Twitter: @RCallahanWaco
BIBLE BINGE SEMINARY
Our Patreon supporters can access our Mini Favored or Forsaken episodes, Sacred Cinema companion devotionals, weekly discussion board posts, Faith Adjacent Book Club, and more! Become a partner.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It's a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don't matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: thebiblebinge.com/newsletter
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast