Manage episode 324313983 series 2042468
In this latest Sacred Cinema episode, Knox and Jamie are deep-diving Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the vibe shift of the MCU. Coming in on your left you’ll hear discussions surrounding Chris Evans’ incredible chemistry, a gentle rebuke for Scarlett Johansson’s wig situation, and a recap of the best fight scene of all time. Just like Steve and Bucky, we're with you 'til the end of the line (of this episode).
- The Winter Soldier: Watch here | IMDb | Rotten Tomatoes
- Previous MCU Episodes: Captain America: The First Avenger | Captain Marvel | Iron Man | Iron Man 2 | The Incredible Hulk | Thor | The Avengers | Iron Man 3 | Thor: The Dark World
- What dethroned Captain America at the box office? Watch the trailer for The Other Woman
- Russo Brothers origin story: Watch Community on Netflix
- Best fight scene of all time: Watch the elevator scene | Behind the scenes
- Natasha Romanoff’s hair evolution: See the journey here
- The Popcast Live! Get tickets here
BIBLE BINGE SEMINARY
Our Patreon supporters can access our Mini Favored or Forsaken episodes, Sacred Cinema companion devotionals, weekly discussion board posts, Faith Adjacent book club, and more! Become a partner.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It's a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don't matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter: Sign up here
Buy The Bible Binge Merch: Shop here
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast