Manage episode 285961719 series 2800098
Pam Covarrubias: Owning her Story with Creative Grace, Curiosity & Service
So excited to share this brilliant, beautiful bilingual hermana! Pam is an Intuitive Brand Builder, Certified Life Coach and EFT Practitioner- and all around wise woman supporting mujeres to own their stories and align with their purpose!
Growing up surrounded by art and music, Pam shares her story from Mexico to the US, from wanting to be an architect to becoming a graphic designer to Intuitive Brand builder, Life and business coach, podcaster of the award-winning Cafe Con Pam and EFT Practitioner healer.
- Her relaying allows us to experience through her story how our talents and gifts are intertwined in everything we do.
- Pam asked herself, “What skills do I have now that I can make money from?” and her skills assessment brought her on to the Brand Strategist path.
- The idea that nothing is a waste of time, our experiences invite us to connect with our inner gifts and resources.
- Pam shares her moment where she felt she “made it” and breaking thru the generational trauma around older rich white male authority figures.
- Listening to podcasts she asked herself,” where are the people who look like me? Who speak two languages? Where are the deeper stories? Where are the Latinx podcasts?”
- How “Cafe Con Pam” podcast was born.
- How sharing our sexual harassment, fighting machismo and daring to speak out truth is truly part of our empowerment journey as mujeres.
- The transparent thread that connects us through generations.
- Pam drops some wisdom on creating your podcast! We could do a podcast about this!
Pam is dynamically skilled as an Intuitive Brand Builder, Business Guide, Podcaster, Speaker, Certified Crystal Healer, EFT Practitioner, Certified Life Coach, and Recovering Procrastinator. She primarily spends her time elevating womxn and small businesses by helping them develop their brand in intuitive ways, while also staying true to their unique story. Throughout her diverse career, Pam learned the importance of branding and positioning in an ever-changing market. She utilizes her natural skills, as a highly intuitive and creative human and as a strategic marketer and coach, to develop systems that help individuals accomplish their intentions. She brilliantly blends creativity and practicality to help her clients achieve success. Pam’s mission is to Spread Ideas, Move People. As a creator, speaker, coach, and visionary, she strives to bring products, support, insight, and accountability to those around her.