Manage episode 269935981 series 2152854
I've interviewed Monica Froese from Redefining Mom three times on the podcast. She is an expert at teaching people how to optimize sales funnels for more sales by focusing on their customer journey.
This episode is a continuation of a conversation we started in Episode #122 about sales strategies. In that episode we talked about the high-level strategy.
In this episode we get into the meaty sales tactics like: how to set up a sales landing page, how to price your tripwires, how to talk to your cold audience vs, your warm audience, how to solve people's problems and sell them the solutions in stages.
If you want to understand the art of selling on the internet, this is the episode for you!
Also, if you want to learn the ins and out of WordPress and become a WordPress Pro, please buy a ticket and come to our MiloTree WordPress Workshop on Wednesday, August 26th from 2:00pm - 3:30pm on Zoom.
If you can't make it live, you'll still get the Zoom recording.
No questions will go unanswered!
- MiloTree App
- MiloTree BlogStart Service
- MiloTree WordPress Workshop
- The Blogger Genius Podcast
- MiloTree Mastermind Facebook Group
- Redefining Mom
- Promoted Pins Course
- Episode #122: How To Figure Out What Your Audience Will Buy From You with Monica Froese
- Episode #072: How to Make Promoted Pins Work for You With Monica Froese
- Episode #030: The Easiest Ways to Make Money as a Blogger with Monica Froese (Part 2)
- #029: How to Start a New Business When You’re A New Mom with Monica Froese (Part 1)
Subscribe to The Blogger Genius Podcast:
Imagine a world where growing your social media followers and email list was easy…
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.