Manage episode 295111221 series 2152854
If you are ready for a fresh start with your online business, the best thing you can do is test your new idea to make sure your audience is interested.
The question to ask is: Does your new offering connect with your community?
In Part 2 of my interview with Laura Fuentes, she shares how she was able to test her new idea of teaching wellness by hosting webinars and asking her audience for feedback.
You can listen to Part 1 here: "Find New Solutions for Your Audience Now!"
Laura is pivoting her business from selling meal plans to moms to helping them live healthier lives by focusing on themselves.
Health is something Laura is deeply committed to. If you follow her on Instagram you see that in everything she posts. And she wants to share this with other women who are struggling to feel better about themselves and their wellness.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Using the webinar software Demio to test her idea
- Showing up live and engaging with your audience to understand their needs
- How our businesses evolve as we evolve
- How you need to be willing to fail to grow
- Why you should start with a free group to help you learn
Laura has such a refreshing take on life, motherhood, and business. Don't miss this Part 2 and the lessons Laura has learned.
- Cheat Sheet: The 5 Secrets Successful Bloggers Already Know
- Episode #177: Find New Solutions for Your Audience Now with Laura Fuentes
- The Beginner’s Guide to WordPress Course
- Laura Fuentes
- Laura’s Busy Mom’s Guide to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Eating Habits with Your Kids
- Laura’s Instagram
- Catch My Party
- Become a Blogger Genius Facebook Group
- My 4 Biggest Takeaways Newsletter
- The Blogger Genius Podcast Episodes
Other Blogger Genius Podcast episodes with Laura Fuentes to listen to:
- #177: Find New Solutions for Your Audience Now with Laura Fuentes (Part 1)
- #081: How to Be Self-Taught and Build an Online Empire with Laura Fuentes
- #024: How to Sell to Moms by Being a Giver with Laura Fuentes (Part 2)
- #023: How to Start a Business by Solving a Problem for Moms (Part 1)
If you are looking for ways to grow your community whether that be email whether that be social media, right now head to Milotree.com install the MiloTree app on your blog and it will do the work for you. Let it do the heavy lifting for you.
Let it pop up in front of your visitors and ask them to follow you on Instagram Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, join your list, check out the exit intent but really get your community growing. And we’d love to help you with MiloTree. And I will see you here again next week.