Manage episode 284005219 series 2636026
By Career Balance Coaching and CoachOiseau Career Coaching, Lisa Plain, and Mike Bird. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Tapping Into Your Career Change Superpower
- What is a superpower?
- Your superpower blind spot
- Explaining our own superpowers
- Strengths vs superpowers
- How to leverage your superpower tactically in your job search
- Letting go of the "shoulds"
- How to recharge using your superpower
- How to identify your superpower (3 Questions to Ask)
- How to know if you're using your superpower in the right way
- Former guest Eric James Stephens using his superpower for good: https://careerbuilderspodcast.com/episodes/higherhireed-eric-james-stephens
- How to overcome the fear of showing your superpower
- "With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman