Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 22, 2020 10:35 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 227785433 series 2486343
In our inaugural episode of the Celebrant Survival Podcast, with an eye on the new year ahead, Professional Celebrant Natasha Johnson looks at five top tips forgetting your business year off to an awesome start.
- She looks at why you have to look back before you can look forward
- Why a business plan isn’t a plan until it’s down on paper
- How to make sure your website is ready for action
- Why you need a business blog and how to organise it
- And how planning your social media content can get you off to the right start for the rest of the year
Natasha then rounds off this episode with a book review of The Complete Celebrant’s Handbook: How to officiate weddings, memorials and more, from beginner to professional by Han Hills.
This podcast is brought to you by the European Celebrants' Collective.