Manage episode 328564099 series 57289
When you brought that little bundle of joy home from the hospital, you knew one day they would fly the coop. Why did it have to happen so fast, though? Sure, good parents understand their role is to raise kids to be independent, self-sufficient adults. And, ultimately, live their own life! But — why is it so painful and when does it get easier?
Whether you’re sending your first born off to college or the baby of the family moves into their own place just a few miles away, the loss of what once was is real.
So today, Chalene shares tips to prepare yourself (well in advance) for empty nest syndrome and, also, provides coping strategies if you’re currently in the thick of a post-parent identity crisis.
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank you to our show sponsor!! Go to dryfarmwines.com/TheChaleneShow and get an additional bottle of wine for just one penny!!!
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!