Manage episode 329010437 series 2452042
Does your current routine match the standards that it takes to hit your life goals? What about your environment and the people that you surround yourself with? Lori and I have been noticing that there are gaps between where we want to be and where we currently are, and we’re discussing the tangible ways that we’re closing those gaps. Lori realized that she was giving herself a lot of space for excuses by working from home, so she switched up her workflow and has already noticed a major difference in her productivity. I’m celebrating a weight loss milestone and share how I got there by committing to my health goals. Send us a DM and let us know what you’re going to do 10% better for 10 days to get closer to your dream!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE TALK ABOUT:
- Why improvement isn't about working harder; it’s about working smarter and strategically
- Confronting where you’re self-sabotaging
- Evaluating what you can change in your surroundings and work routine to hit your target
- Making incremental improvements instead of doing the all-or-nothing approach
- Check out the Transformation Church episode that Lori mentioned in today’s episode!
- Text DAILY to 310-421-0416 to get daily Money Mantras to boost your day.
CONNECT WITH LORI
Follow Lori: @loriharder
Follow Lite Pink: @drinklitepink
Follow Earn Your Happy: @earnyourhappy
Follow Girlfriends & Business: @girlfriendsandbusiness
Listen to Girlfriends & Business
Listen to Earn Your Happy
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
Follow Me: @chriswharder
Visit My Website: https://chrisharder.me